Sunday 9 June 2013

A new week, new experiences.

I like to think of a new week in a positive way, bringing new experiences and hopefully, good ones! I am starting the week looking after two of our grandsons while my youngest son and my husband get started on the new kitchen for our daughter.  She is a single parent of 3 children of 5 and under whose father decided that parenthood wasn't for him!  Needless to say we are always here to support her.
 
 


Pink Petticoat is one of my favourite places to buy digital paper designs and I just loved this fun one in the moustache theme.



I enjoyed making cards, card and matching tag sets as well as tags for those male gifts that look odd with a flowery tag or boring with a plain one.






The digital images are wonderful and so versatile, you can play about with them and do so much more.  
I cut out a moustache for one of these tags then popped it onto the tag, I think it is my favourite.
 

I have been doing a spot of crafting in the moments that I find are suddenly 'free'. Hope you have enjoyed these!

No comments:

Post a Comment