Tuesday 28 January 2014

This is hard work!

Why oh why does it take an age to get back into crafting when you have had a long break?  Think I am definitely going to take a pack of stuff with me next time I go to Australia for 3 months.  A couple of weeks and you seem to be able to pick it up again quickly but 3 months has just about killed all of my imagination.  I have however, found my love of using my Cricut with SCAL again.  I am very fortunate that I took notice of the lovely people who told me not to update my machine and SCAL would continue to work.  I am now using MTC to import the designs then altering them and exporting them into SCAL then cutting!  I have had a fabulous weekend making Lettering Delights Mask-ateer cards.  I am planning to send them to all the little people on my very long birthday list this year.  The only snag is that I have to make my own envelopes as I can't get any the size I need.  I am also adding the cord elastic so that they can use them soon after their birthday is over and won't need to rely on mum to find or buy some!  





No comments:

Post a Comment