Sunday 9 February 2014

Where did January go?

I am feeling a little like I'm late for something, you know that feeling when you know you should be somewhere but won't be there on time?  Goodness knows why but that's how it is.  I have been busy and there have been so many things going on with the family, nothing major, just appointments, news, the usual kind of stuff just more of it!  Our gorgeous grandson Eli is 2 today and we are so looking forward to them visiting next week for a few days, then I will get another visit with him when I go down to Brighton to collect my husband who is shortly going to help with some work in one the coffee shops our son co owns.  We have a family gathering in Boroughbridge planned for next week too so it is going to be a great week with not a lot done at my craft desk!  I have been busy though and thought you might like to see more of my creations with cut its from Lettering Delights.  I have made them all as cards for the little ones in our family as we have so many and more arriving all the time.  The dog card is the one I made for Eli.  
We had some sad news this week too, a friend of ours has been diagnosed with bowel cancer.  We are planning a trip to Cornwall to visit him as soon as we are able.  Enjoy every moment, time is precious.



No comments:

Post a Comment