Thursday 27 February 2014

Getting ready for craft fairs and birthdays.

Phew, it feels like I have been in a sweatshop all week and it's not because the central heating is on!  I have three craft fairs this month and the first is tomorrow so I have been combining making stuff to sell with birthday cards to send to small people.  The fun cards have been taking away the monotony of notepads etc!!  Here is the promised chick chocolate bar wrapper all done up and ready for sale.
And a look at those fun cards. 


Isn't this Knight just so gorgeous?  Couldn't resist using mirri card but oh it's such a devil to work with isn't it?   It marks so easily, wish someone would invent one that doesn't scratch so easily as well.

2 comments:

  1. What fun cards and chocolate wrapper, I love the little knight in shining armour :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's my favourite too Jackie. x

    ReplyDelete