Wednesday 12 February 2014

A mountain of scraps.

I'm sure that I am not alone in being unable to get rid of all the beautiful papers and card remnants from projects.  I now have boxes and draws full of the stuff so I have decided that enough is enough and am clearing out the bits I think are too small and then aiming to use as many other bits in various projects.  Wonder how long this enthusiasm will last??????  I have managed to make 2 cards using up some fabulous Pink Petticoat designs, I really quite like them and might have to think of a few more!

Now I've looked at them again, I think the Pink one needs something else, a greeting maybe?  Oh well, back to the drawing board.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, you have a lovely blog. I have just joined your followers :o)
    Jackie xx
    (Jackie Watts on DC)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, thank you for your generous comment and welcome to my followers. :)

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love your way of using scraps, may just have to borrow this idea for myself!

    Rach
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, by all means borrow the idea, I love sharing ideas. x

      Delete
  3. 2 Gorgeous cards Sue.I'm a new follower too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teresa thank you and welcome to my followers. x

      Delete
  4. Hi Sue, thanks for popping along to my blog and leaving such a lovely message - I appreciate it very much.

    I love the way you've used the scraps to make these cards; they're both lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog Katina, thank you for your lovely comment. x

      Delete