Friday 18 April 2014

Spring has sprung.

Don't you just love the Spring?  I feel so much better and have more energy when the sun shines more and the nights are lighter.  We have been decorating recently, well I should say my dearly beloved has been decorating while I have been masterminding the re vamp of our dining room.  Not that there's a lot you can do in there but I wanted to change pictures on the walls, move photographs and weed out those unwanted bits and pieces that seem to hang around.  I was also hoping to persuade the man to agree to changing our dining room table for an extending one so that we didn't have to have a huge full size table taking up a lot of room in there but apparently he's very attached to the table and won't even consider it.  I feel sure it has more to do with money (or the lack thereof) that has caused this attachment though.  Never mind, good job I like the table too!
I am loving finding the seeds sprouting and the bulbs appearing and am so thrilled that the lily of the valley is still thriving and about to blossom.  
While in the spring cleaning mode I decided to tidy up my craft space and make some cards rather than list ideas!!  
 
This one is a digital background that I made myself with one of the same flower printed out much larger then coloured and mounted.  The leaves are sponge inked on with a template I made myself with SCAL and cut on the Cricut.
 
I have been gathering lots of cutting files and thought I should use some so dug out this one that cut the card totally for me and all I needed to do was find suitable papers to put behind and add a sentiment.  

Hope you like them!
 

2 comments:

  1. Two pretty cards, especially the first one :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, so sorry for not replying sooner- see new post!!!!!! I'm so glad you like the cards, I just wish I had a bit more time to make some for pleasure again instead of orders! I must not complain though, all the pennies help.
      Sue x

      Delete