Saturday 4 May 2013

Finally up and running - Thanks Angie!

After  finally giving in and getting some expert help, my blog is now up and running!  The last week has been really busy for me as I have been to visit my brother in Germany.  He lives in a beautiful little village not far from the border of Holland.  We took our 5yr old grandson and all in all had a fabulous 5 days over there.  Now I'm back it's back to 'normal' and I am racing around trying to fit in too many things but I'm sure I am not alone in this.  
A couple of photos of two cards I made just before we left.  As always I was playing about with my very small stamps and some inks.






This is a cutting file from birds cards and a nestie circle die.  The stamps are a set from Stampin Up.





 I used a selection of tiny stamps from various sets here plus a great one I bought for £1 from Hobbycraft.

I am now going to try to concentrate on making stuff for a few craft fairs coming up so should have a few different things to show you soon.

Sue x

4 comments:

  1. nice cards
    have fun blogging x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, I'm looking forward to many happy years of blogging. x

      Delete
  2. hi Sue, congrats on starting your new blog, 2 beautiful cards to start with, gorgeous stamped images, fi from docrafts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fi, glad you like the cards. x

      Delete