Monday 13 May 2013

I have been busy trying to tidy up my work desk and making things for craft fairs.  I am a bit of a hoarder and despite trying to be ruthless, am not really succeeding.  I also cut extra stuff, ink extra bits etc, etc, I think you'll get the picture!  Finally though I have completed all the shopping pads that were waiting for embellishing and they are now packed and ready for the next fair.  I love doing these and they are always a winner, especially at Christmas as stocking fillers.



 On my work desk were sheets I have bought in the Craftwork Cards sale and I was pondering what to do with them.  Out came my huge stash of card candi and hey presto another couple of Christmas cards to ad to my personal box.


 I love them and am planning on repeating them as I have about 10 stars left!

Yesterday my lovely friend returned from her 6 month sojourn in Canada to spend the next 6 months with us.  We are a formidable team when it comes to craft fair goodies so we shall be getting the scissors out soon and making more goodies.  Watch this space.

Sue x

No comments:

Post a Comment