Wednesday 8 May 2013



I can hardly believe that the end of the week is almost here as I have been so busy.  My Mum has finally come out of hospital after 11 weeks and has moved into a rehabilitation unit to try to get her walking again.  Hopefully, after a few weeks here, she will be able to return to her beloved little bungalow and resume her life there.
Yesterday I spent time delivering birthday cards for my brother, brother in law and cousin all of whom have birthdays today!  My brother was born on my cousins 21st birthday so it's easy to keep track of their ages lol.
Sharing a quick card I made at the request of my daughter who needed something for a friend's Mum, as usual, in an instant!  My dearly beloved made the card cutting file for me and this cut the making time in half.
Enjoy the sunshine, there's supposed to be rain coming :(


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, I couldn't find your email address so I'm leaving a comment here regarding your question about that stamp of mine. I do have Paypal and would be happy to sell it to you. If you're still interested please email me on evo.andren[@]hotmail.com (remove brackets).
    Sweet card btw! :)

    ReplyDelete