Friday 31 May 2013

Wake Up, it's a beautiful morning.....

I am an early riser and love the mornings when the house is quiet, the birds are singing and I can soak up the tranquility, it's made even better when the sun is shining.  Today I have a busy day as usual but I am taking my friend and my daughter and her 3 children to Beamish Museum for the morning.  It is a fabulous open air museum set in 1913 although there are plans to extend and have areas set in other decades.  My old boss now works there in his retirement and loves it.  I will take my camera and capture the beauty of the place to share with you.

Ive been making sets of cards suitable for all occasions.  Here are a couple of them:




A close up of both:




As you will have spotted, one is a die cut and the other uses the card where the die has cut from!  A positive and negative image of the die.


















The dies that I have used are from Taylored Expressions.  there is a third die which fits well with these two, maybe I'll show you that another day.




Sue x


No comments:

Post a Comment